Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

curious about lashes

So, I'm using Storybook for hair/makeup and eyelashes are included if I want them.Has anyone used them on their wedding day?  I never have because I'm afraid they'll fall off... hahaThoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: curious about lashes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt get full one just partial ones for my friends wedding and they make you eyes look terrific...I only noticed them when I was in the show and some came off but that was two days later
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my epics, and like pp said, they rreally make your eyes pop.I wish I knew how to apply them myself so I could use them whenever I wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding and loved them.  Its a little sticky and uncomfortable when they initially put them on but when they dry, they're fine.  I definately didn't worry about them falling off. In fact at the end of the day, I had to pull them off.  Overall, I liked them and the way they made my eyes look.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I buy the packs of individual ones (well, the are called individual but are really little clumps of about 5 lashes) and do them myself. They are really easy to do and last for at least a week
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool :).I think I'll go for it!Thanks for all the posts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    marilyn- Lori asked me if I wanted some on my trial last week, and let me try them out then, and said she would def apply them for me on the day also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards