North Carolina

Please Help: photographers, videographer, and caterers

Hello All,

I’m planning my wedding from Pittsburgh PA, I will be getting married in Moorseville, NC, near Charlotte in June of next year.  I am on the hunt for any photographers, videographers’, and caterers, and maybe a Lake House/ bed and breakfast.  Are there any suggestions? Budget friendly options are great !

Re: Please Help: photographers, videographer, and caterers

• I got married in Cornelius and used Dana Arndt Photography.  They were awesome to work with and the photos turned out beautifully!

http://www.danaarndtphotography.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Elle Imaging for photography Alley House Films-Rick Hinson for video Doughgirls Catering for food Sorry, I don't have any recs for a lake house. Happy planning!!!
  • Sound Shot Productions/Tammy Stansell Photography for your pictures and video.  They also have a package where you can get DJ and Limo if you want.  If you get all 4 is like $3000.  I am using them for my wedding next April.  We just had engagement pics and they turned out great!  I suggest Allan at Bisto Cattering and evens for a caterer.  Good Luck!!!
  • I got married about 90 minutes outside of Charlotte. We used Iron Hen Catering (http://www.ironhen.com/) and the food was OUTSTANDING. They are located in Greensboro. My husband and I are also running our own videography business now, Paint & Paper Films (vimeo.com/paintandpaper). Our prices are a lot better than most videographers I looked at for our wedding - I remember how terribly expensive most of them were! Our packages start at $600. I'd love to talk to you if you are interested, just e-mail me at paintandpaperfilms@gmail.com. It must be difficult planning a wedding from so far away - let me know if I can be of anymore help!

Meridith
  • I am a photographer in Charlotte. I travel and my prices are very reasonable. Most of the time lower than photographers that are closer to you. Check out my Facebook page to see my work. The link to my website is there as well. Email/message me for pricing : bsmithphoto10aol.com www.facebook.com/bsmithphotographync
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards