Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Please HELP!!

Ladies, My BFF just had the worst day ever! The venue we booked for her ceremony just told her they can only accommodate 30 guests! When I initially spoke with them (before agreeing to the contract) they told me they could accommodate 40 -45 guests! Now I do not know what to do.  I have already paid the deposit, which is non refundable and she has at least 40 who have RSVPd.  I need ideas and possible prices for a new venue (She is interested in an outside wedding). I am going to start calling around but anything you Ladies can recommend would be really appreciated.     Thank you!

Re: Please HELP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What venue is it? Did you call and explain that you were told it could accommodate between 40-45 people?  How many people are expected to come? I'm wondering if this location has another chapel or an outdoor facility that can be used instead?Otherwise I would suggest:A Secret Garden - http://www.asecretgardenwedding.com/ceremonypackage.htmlLittle Chapel of the FlowersLittle Church of the WestThese are Vegas chapels that have decent ceremony package pricing. Chapels and venues at hotels on the strip will obviously be more expensive.I think if the girls on here can have a better idea of guest count and budget more specific recommendations can be made for you. Good Luck! :)
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much was your deposit? Does it say in your contract how many people it will accomadate?Look at the Artisan...it's a little off strip but I believe it has a garden. Not sure about capacity.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, on visitlasvegas.com there is a list of nearly every chapel in vegas....it is under "play."
  • Options
    mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Flamingo Gazebo Chapel and Hilton La Bella Chapel. Both are outdoors and fairly reasonably priced. Next up from those would be the Garden chapel at Caesar's Palace. All are listed in the Vegas FAQ in my signature. You can also look into Valley of Fire if she wants really outdoor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the secret garden...thats where were having ours and its beautiful
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our ceremony at Valley of the Falls, Mandalay Bay. They can accomodate 50 guests. It's $1250 for the location, but it has to be added to one of the other packages which I think start at about $1800. Hope you sort something out.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh! someone recently had a wedding at the four seasons outdoor garden and i thought it was great. it looked really beautiful. you may be able to find which bride it was in the vegas knottie list. Not sure what the cost is.Also, I looked at The Grand Terrace at one time. Beautiful location. Not sure what budget you are looking at, as they have reduced the no. of packages they have available. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Ladies for all of your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards