Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wynn coordinator complaint

I know the staff at Wynn's wedding salons read these boards, so I'm hoping that by leaving a complaint on here I'll actually get their attention and receive a call back.My FI has called twice in the past two weeks and left a message with our coordinator about room reservations.  We reserved ours and our family's suites/rooms a month or so ago, but one of the rooms doesn't appear to have been charged to our credit card.  We need to confirm that this room was actually reserved.I have always read only good things about Wynn, but so far, I'm just not experiencing the same level of customer service.

Re: Wynn coordinator complaint

• Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My advice: just call the reservations no. and find out. i had a similar problem at the Excalibur and it was a good thing I called, the reservations were all messed up. But, the coordinator referred me to the reservations no after i got a hold of her and from then on, with any rooms matters, I've been directly calling them. It's easier, someone always answers that phone. :)
  • Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't work there, but a lot of hotels will reserve a block of rooms and then charge you when everyone actually shows up. We are looking to reserve rooms for our wedding too but haven't decided on a hotel yet. Hope things work out for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    linz6784linz6784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, I would call the reservations number or if you have a block, group reservations. I don't know about the Wynn, but at MB, the WCs can't make changes to reservations, they will probably just refer you to reservations anyway. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've mostly talked with my WC over email. When I asked her about rooms she said she had a contact at reservations she would contact. So if you aren't getting a response call the reservations number, like pp said. I would also call your WC and let her know that you feel you aren't getting the level of service you were expecting.
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! May I ask which co-ordinator you have? I have been assigned to Mildred and her assistant, but am still waiting for a reply from an email I sent 2 weeks ago. I havent actually confirmed my date yet, and they dont seem that bothered about my future booking. I am wondering how the communication is going to be once I am actually planning the finer details of my wedding!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    Lowie77Lowie77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * dreams* I never have a problem with my WC and assistant who are both wonderful at the wynn. I'm very surprised that they have not gotten back to you! I have Ann Marie and she's amazing! I was sick and she even contacted my mom to see how I was doing.   Laura
  • Options
    dreamesdreames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gribbles, Mildred is our coordinator, too.  She has been really wonderful when we've spoken and met with her, but getting a hold of her has been tough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Mildred too.  Email response was great when Becky was her assistant but since Becky got promoted, she's had a couple of different assistant changes, so that might be a factor on the slow response time.  I haven't needed to communicate with Mildred but once my wedding reaches the one month to go mark, that's when I would really need to talk to them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards