North Carolina
Options

Wednesday!

I have 24 days til wedding day and 13 days left at this awful job -- the nervous energy has me losing at least 1 pound a day, and while normally I would be all about that, my dress is done and fits perfectly!!!  I freakin had pasta and beer last night, and I was down a pound this morning! 

Anyway, trying to knock out one big thing a night.  Tonight will be selecting music.  We aim to have all our projects done this weekend, or t least most.  Then I will be able to take a step back and figure out what details there are left to deal with. 

Happy Wednesday to all!

Re: Wednesday!

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Send me some of your weight loss skills! 

10 days to go.  Things are pretty much in place (with the exception of programs and guest book).  I get my dress from Olga next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun picking the music!!
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy hump day! I can't believe you ladies are getting so close! Time is going to fly by!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is not wedding related but we are going to dinner tonight with my Fi's family - his sister (and my very best friend) is pregnant and they went to the dr this morning and the dr was able to determine the sex of the baby - so they had the dr write it down and put it in an envelope and at dinner they are going to open it so we all find out together!!!!

i am SO excited to find out if i am going to have a niece or a nephew!!!!!
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses - but they will be in BLACK!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio!
  • Options
    SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope everyone is having a great day!

My mood suddenly went down when it was raining this morning when I woke up. Blah...I worked all day on closets which was the biggest pain in the rear. 

Beth and Mary - You guys are getting sooooo close!!! =)  That's so exciting!
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Hump Day!

I can't believe yall are getting so close either! Time does fly and I am happy for you both.

I just wanna say..... it won't stop raining!!!!  There is a lake in our front yard, a pond in our back yard, and a river connecting the two on one side of the house! The puppy is loving it.  She runs through it and hauls ass, its hilarious.  Too bad I get soggy and cold watching her.

Not to bring back the laundry conversation, but I have a huge pile of clean clothes sprawled out in our closet. I am terrible, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards