Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

It has been awhile...so, HELLO!

I have not been on the Vegas Knottie board in so long, and decided to say hi! I'm not sure of any of the 2008 brides are still on here...I'm approaching my 1-year anniversary in about 2 months. Eeeeek! =) Also, I do have a question. Has anyone here hired Document Event Video and Photography recently? The reason why I'm asking is because it almost a year and I have yet to receive my wedding video. Gosh...I miss those days of stressing out over every minor wedding detail. Thanks and happy planning!

Re: It has been awhile...so, HELLO!

• Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any pictures from your wedding? We have the same wedding colors and I'm curious to see how you decorated!Thanks!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not an 08 bride but I was on the board planning and remember your posts. Congrats on the near anniversary. Sorry but nobody is coming to mind as recently using that videographer. What a bummer that still nothing is in! Are you still in contact with them about it? I would say 10 months is way to long.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really? That's awful! Have you not been able to reach them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been in touch with them since October/November 2008 (just a few weeks after our wedding).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! We have hired them for our upcoming 09/09/09 wedding and I sincerely hope that we will not have to wait THAT LONG to receive our video back! We are having a celebration when we get home and we want to show everyone the video then! So it better be ready!! lolUnbelieveable they make you wait for so darn long!! I'd definitely call and ask for it to be delivered ASAP!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You definitely need to get back in touch. Ask what their explanation is for their delayed response, and unless there are ridiculous circumstances or some sort of miscommunication (lost in mail maybe?) demand your video be sent promptly. That is totally unacceptable and I would let them know that.
  • Options
    ReginaMiaReginaMia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Judy!I pop on every once in awhile and I'm glad I saw your post.  I can't believe we're already approaching the year mark!Hope all is well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards