Nevada-Las Vegas

17 days....

so Im getting close....eek!. I do have a couple questions.Timeline: I decided to do "getting ready" shots. Im doing my hair and makeup off site. But I want to have theses shots in my hotel room. The ceremony starts at 3 pm. when should I tell the photographer to be there. 12? 1?Also..i have arrange a shuttle for 3 hours for guests...they may have to shuttle back twice which the limo service did arrange 6:30-9:30. The shuttle will start to take guest at 9pm if they want. Will this timeline work (there will be no dancing dj stuff)7:00 dinner7:45? cake cutting 8:30 toasts/words of adviceI dont mind going over the time allotted but just trying to schedule things...and I dont want to seem like Im pushing people out.ps: guest count is 40

Re: 17 days....

• edited December 2011
    I would ask whomever is doing your hair/make-up approx. when you'll be done by and then go from there. For the shuttle I think you could announce to your guests that the shuttle will be running until 9:30pm. I don't know how to word that without sounding like you're kicking them out though haha.
  • edited December 2011
    yeah..i wont say hey its 9 i might just keep it til 10....
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting wed at 3.30pm and hair and make up is being done from 10.30am... there are 4 of us to do.  We have a friend being our photographer and he is going to be around from BReakfast until 1pm and then i am letting him go back to the hotel to get ready for the Wedding and be back in time to get photo's of me right before the ceremony and also during and after!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards