Nevada-Las Vegas

Any other cake vendors?

All I ever hear about on these boards are Cake Designs LV & Freed's, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with other cake vendors in the Vegas area? I'm just figuring out all my options. :)

Re: Any other cake vendors?

• edited December 2011
    retro bakery is located in las vegas
  • edited December 2011
    I used Cake designs LV personally, but I remember good reviews in the past for creations bakery and layers. I have heard good things about cupcakes for retro bakery and the cupcakery.
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen mention on lasvegasbride.com of a company called Simple Elegance. I personally went with Cake Designs LV because of the great service and the great price. Otherwise, google is a powerful tool.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Creations Bakery, I used them and loved my cake!  My cake was a bit non-traditional, but Susie was fabulous about working with me to create exactly what DH and I wanted.  I am still working on my vendor reviews, but I would highly recommend Susie and Creations Bakery.  She did such a great job and the cake tasted incredible.  Everyone commented on how good it was and everyone loved the design.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards