Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Married!!!YAY

My wedding was yesterday and everything went pretty smoothly, a few things didn't go the way I wanted them too but all and all it was great. I will try and update with more reviews tonight!!! Four Seasons- A++ My wedding coordinator was Lauren and she was awesome and helped out with the planning alot. Everything was beautiful and the food was great, everyone kept telling us how great the food was "the crab cake was everyone's favorite." The workers and bartender keep the food and drink coming and they were willing to help out with anything. We stayed the night in one of the suites and it was beautiful, we even got a strip view. Tiffany G photography-A++ She was great she got to the church and just started taking pictures right away you couldn't even tell she was there. She stayed later than the 6 hrs so she could get the cutting of the cake pictures and was snapping away the whole night. I can't wait to see the pictures and post some when I get them. Definately check out her website she takes great pictures. DJay's Entertainment- A++ Jeremy was great he got the crowd pumped up before we had our grand entrance and made sure to get people out on the dance floor "young and old" The dance floor was packed from 6:30 to 11. I def. recommend using them if you want a DJ service that goes above and beyond. Men's Wearhouse-C- I'm kinda of annoyed with them, first they would call me everyday to let me know what people hadnt gotten their suits thats fine but they still had two weeks before the deadline. Second eveyone's order was totally messed up. My dads pants were to big and the jacket was too small, my nephews jacket was too big and shoes were too small etc. Its like they didn't even measure them right. ShutterBox PhotoBooth- A++ The guys that came out were great they set up the booth early and even stayed a couple extra minutes so everyone could get there photos taken. It was the hit of the party! I would def. recommend this also.

Re: Married!!!YAY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards