Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*matilda1215*

Loved your programs from your bio.  Would you be willing to share your template and the info you put in about things to do around town?

Re: *matilda1215*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ann! I got the template off of Vista Print. I love it! Here's what I put in the middle section: Free Is For Me:*Fountains at The Bellagio: 3pm-12am*Sirens of TI - Treasure Island: 7, 8:30, 10, 11:30pm*Freemont Street Experience - Downtown starts at dusk Wildlife Habitat -The Flamingo: 24hrs Lion Habitat - MGM: 10am-11pmFall of Atlantis - Caesars Palace: hourly 10am - 12am Show in the Sky - Rio: hourly 7pm - 12am*Volcano - Mirage: hourly 8pm - 12amLight Beam (seen from space)- Luxor: Nightly *The Infamous Vegas Sign *Going to see on the Strip Tour  Popular Attractions: Eiffel Tower ($10) - ParisShark Reef ($17) - Mandalay Bay Bodies...The Exhibit & Titanic Exhibit ($31) - Luxor Secret Garden/Dolphin Show($15) - The MirageMadame Tussuads Wax Museum($25)-The Venetian Auto Collection($9)- Imperial Palace Gondola Ride($16)- The Venetian Observation Deck($14)- Stratosphere  Bars, Clubs and Nightlife:Jet -Mirage, Tryst - Wynn, Pure - Caesars, Coyote Ugly - NYNY, 40/40 - Wynn, Tao -Venetian, LAX - Luxor, Voodoo Lounge -The Rio, Foundation Room - Mandalay Bay, Moon, Playboy or Ghostbar - The Palms,Tabu & Studio 54- MGM  Topless Shows: Ohh lala- Paris, X Burlesque - Flamingo, Jubilee - Bally's Casual Fun Bars: Heart Bar - Planet Hollywood,  ESPN Zone -NYNY, Liquidity - Luxor,  Eyecandy -Mandalay Bay , Margaritaville - Flamingo,  Rainforest Cafe- MGM On the left side I put the timeline of the day and on the right I wrote about sending pics to us, viewing pics from the wedding and things our photog asked from the guests.I did re-check prices when I did them....hopefully they won't change in the next 3 months haha :)Hope this helps!        
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ...the programs came folded when I got them in the mail! I was really happy about that haha
  • Options
    ann7homeann7home member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  I totally agree about them being already folded.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards