Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ugh

I just want to get married now and not wait. But thanks to the military it cant happen. FBIL is deployed for 20 months and its really important to both of us that hes there! :( ugh

Re: ugh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! That's unfortunate. Did you already have dates and vendors set?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww....((hug))....I know you both want him there, but how about via internet? or will he have some leave time during his 20 months? I know that probably doesn't help much, but ideas....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea neither :( oh well. It gives me more time to plan anyways i would just rather alope.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you elope? Just have a bigger wedding in 2 years? Is that an option? When does he leave for his deployment? Can you just organize something quickly?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hugs all around!!!  He shoud have leave time since he's deployed longer than a year. He may not know when, but he should def. get it. Is there anyway to move the wedding date up and have it before he deploys?
  • Options
    malanismalanis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The military has a way of putting a damper on things, but it'll be great when he's finally home and you guys can really celebrate, and I'm sure he appreciates you waiting for him. I'm sorry you have to wait. My FI is deployed, now, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards