Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

POLL: Ladies favours

What would you rather receive? I'm still leaning towards the salt & pepper set but would appreciate your vote! (I wouldn't necessarily get the dice stoper, could be a different style)

Re: POLL: Ladies favours

• Options
    Sheila xSheila x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ray Ray,I think id rather the dice stoper to be honest! Both are lovely tho!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I personally would like the wine stopper.....both are really cute though :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both cute....But wine stopper is my vote!:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with the wine stopper, but that's because 1) I love wine and would use it 2) already have a salt-pepper set with my dishes. As a bride who totally embraced the "Vegas" in my Vegas wedding, I prefer favors which would remind the guests of where they got them from. DICE=VEGAS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love the wine stopper. The salt and pepper shakers are cute, but personally would not use them everyday. The wine stopper would remind me of where it came from why I got it and It would be the open bottle of wine I have every night. But you also know your bridal party so if you think that they would get more use out of S&P than the wine bottle stopper then go for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mmmm wine. I miss wine.    Another vote for the wine stopppers!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK girls, you've got me sold! Ha ha it's funny- I was looking at wine stoppers originally (though I only found the dice one today) but thought the shakers were cute. You're right though, people will get more use out of the stopper and the dice on the top is a nice little reminder of Vegas. Will put something different in FMILs as she doesn't drink at all (if we go round there for dinner and I have some wine she makes me take the bottle home as she'll never finish it herself!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may be a little late....but I def. vote for wine stopper! It's awesome!
  • Options
    aphillips3aphillips3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you find those wine stoppers on line? They are super cute! I would love to know where you found them! phillips.ashlee@gmail.com
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    type 'crystal die bottle stopper' into google and loads of sites with them come up- I think they even have them in the knot shop!
  • Options
    aphillips3aphillips3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards