Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

new knottie intro and looking for advice

Hello all! I am so excited to be part of the Vegas Knotties! I've been lurking for a little while until it was "official." My hubby to be is in the military and I am a stay at home mom of a wonderful little boy. I was looking at the Mandalay Bay but as they haven't gotten back to me yet... I am expanding my search a little. Can anyone tell me if they have heard good or bad things about Scenic Las Vegas Weddings? I am looking at the Pahrump Valley Winery location. Right now we are waiting on the military to get its act together and see where he will be stationed next. Keeping that in mind, we're looking at March 20th, 2010 as our wedding date. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and getting advice on the ins and outs of planning a simple Vegas wedding. Corinna

Re: new knottie intro and looking for advice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome! I haven't heard anything about Scenic Las Vegas, but they have some great packages, and their photographer looks amazing compared to the ones normally included in packages. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a link in my siggy to the Vegas FAQ and Vegas knottie bios which you might find helpful for inspiration during your planning.  There is a ton of information there, and the ladies on this board are incredibly helpful when you have questions.Congrats and welcome!!
  • Options
    roomussroomuss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I got married at Mandalay in April and had an incredible experience. I know they've been absolutely swamped this week with the 09/09/09 brides, so hopefully they will get back to you today or tomorrow. If you call them back, ask for Aleena. She was our coordinator, and was AWESOME!! Loved her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! So much to do! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am using scenic las Vegas weddings for my Oct 2 wedding. I have been very happy with them thus far, and will be posting reviews around the 5th. Stay posted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards