Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

How did you mail your poker chip magnets?

We ordered our STD poker chip magnets from Volgrins Palace.  Since we could only put our names and wedding date on the magnet we also ordered STD cards and envelopes from Vista print.  How would you mail these?  Would you somehow stick the magnet onto the card or just leave the magnet loose inside the envelope.  Also, for those who have mailed poker chip magnets any tips?  Was the postage a lot more expensive?  TIA

Re: How did you mail your poker chip magnets?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the removable Sticky Dot adhesives to keep the chip/magnet in place on our STD postcards.  Our guests never said there were any problems receiving them and everyone loved them.I believe it was 20 cents extra for postage because it is not flat and cannot go through the machines.  The weight was not an issue for ours but you may want to take them to get weighed at the post office.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just slipped them in the envelope with the flat card from vista print. They were fine, but there is an additional postage charge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was told by our post office that having lose items in envelopes like that wasn't allowed.  I used glue dots like pp said and had no issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great. Thanks.  I am going to try and find those glue dots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards