Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

***jenniferceline***

Hi there, I remember you mentioned you were going to Vegas for a scouting trip a few weekends ago and were going to visit the new Juno Garden location at Caesars Palace.What did you think and do you have any pics?Thanks!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ***jenniferceline***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually just got home from my scouting trip a few hours ago! :)I went to Caesars, however they told me that the Juno Garden was still under construction and that I couldn't view it. :(
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh bummer too bad!! How did the trip go otherwise? Did you pick a place?
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The planning trip was fantastic! We're choosing between Wynn & Mandalay Bay currently, so we have some major thinking and deciding to do!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats to bad you couldn't see the Juno Garden. Did they give you an idea when it might be ready to view or use. Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, they didn't. To be honest, they weren't very helpful at all! They didn't even take me to see the Venus Garden (even though no weddings were going on in any chapels at the time)... they basically just gave me a map and let me go find it myself.
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Wynn bride so if you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards