Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Day-Of-Coordination

I just replied to an older post, but just in case you girls don't view things on here by reply date... here it is.One of the girls on the board (jusstice) gave great reviews for her day of coordinator, Stephanie Kennedy-Bonin, who can be contacted through this website:http://www.whiteglovesandblacktieevents.com/She was really nice when I contacted her and her pricing is pretty good too! It was somewhere between $350-$500 for DOC. 

Re: Day-Of-Coordination

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie is an absoulte doll!  She made my day so carefree, which is exactly what I had hoped for.  Anyone looking for a DOC should give her a call.
  • Options
    annabelle2424annabelle2424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask what all did she do for you ? I need a DOC and I have her information but I haven't contacted her yet. I need someone to keep things in order for me, as well as someone to help set up the candy buffet and a few other tasks. Just wondering whether a DOC does that too or do they only do certain tasks ?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie took all my vendor contacts and made sure that she checked with everyone to confirm times/dates & what was contrcted for.  She made a list for tipping.  She set up my pre-wedding lunch from Masterpiece Cuisine and coordinated the setup of the reception site.  She met all talent.  She found me some vendors that I needed at the last minute.  The list goes on.  She did everything that I would have had to do since I was the only one who knew all my wedding details.  Like I said, it was great to be free to enjoy my entire day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards