Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Catering/Take out

We are getting married on 10/20 and it's going to be a very small group - about 11 people total.  Our plan is to go back to a rented house for the reception for dinner after the wedding.  I was thinking of ordering take out to have at the house.  Anyone had a small guest party and can recommend places for take out?  Or places to stay away from?Thanks!

Re: Catering/Take out

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jason's Deli is good if your looking for something that is simple and good.Is there a type of food that you would like, i.e. Chinese,Indian Thai, pizza, Italian, that type of thing?
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Jason's deli! They are yummy, they just opened up over here in Eden Prairie, I just went there for lunch and loved them. They can deliver for a super small fee (less then $10) and set up if you want. --they are deli, not sure if you are looking for something more fancy. PS are you going to get a photographer? I'd look into Todd http://www.wilsonphoto.20m.com/ we hired him, and cant wait. (HI!) :)
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    threemarie24Todd is amazing, you will be so happy with that choice!
  • Options
    bkneisselbkneissel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking Italian, but I can look into the deli!  Since it's a small group I was looking for more of a meal, than kind of snacky food - if that makes sense.  :)  Jamie - no we didn't hire an photographer besides what the chapel provides.  Just not enough $$.  We are spending a little extra on engagement pictures next week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want Italian...Maggiano's does take out & delivery...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you go to jasonsdeli.com, they have catering menu that you can look over. They have the best coffee ever, sometimes i go on sat morning and get some just because its so good.If you want Italian, Buca Di Beppo does catering and it sooo good. i am not sure if you are similar with them. they do "family style" food.  i'd check out the web site, i think there are 2 or 3 of them here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Masterpiece Cuisine. Scott is very helpful, you just give him a budget and the amount of people attending and he puts together a menu for you. They have a lot of different things on their menu, http://www.masterpiececuisine.com/ We are doing heavy apps! Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can recommend Cugino's Italian Deli.  Their pasta, sandwiches and pizza are fantastic, and the garlic knots are the best I've had outside of New York.  They do deliver, so that might be of help to you.Let me know if you need contact information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards