Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Planet Hollywood ceremony and insuite reception

Hey Girls,I'm looking for advice from any girls who have or are planning to do their whole wedding in PH.  I am thinking about having my wedding in the chapel followed by an insuite reception.  I think I will have 40 guests.What I would like to know is will I get a better deal booking it as a whole package through the wedding chapel or should I book the ceremony seperately then book the suite through reservations.  I guess I've worked out if you book the suite through reservations then you can bring in outside caterers etc.  I'm interested to know if saving the money is worth the hassle of booking it all seperately.Any advice would be really appreciated

Re: Planet Hollywood ceremony and insuite reception

• Options
    cmcphillips04cmcphillips04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got back last Thursday from my PH wedding! It was AWESOME!!! I had 35 guests at my wedding. We had our wedding in the chapel and had our reception in a boulevard suite. It was a nice suite....overpriced if you ask me. We had it for Friday and Saturday night for about $800.00 per night. If you book your suite through the chapel you must use the Panorama Suite...if you do this they will want you to use their catoring and beverage services (you may be able to sneak in your own). Since we wanted the boulevard we just went through reservations and had no problem bringing in our own food and beverages. If you have any other questions feel free to email me! cmcphillips04@msn.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    would the boulveard suite hold up to 40 guests? Trying to find somewhere big enough for my ever growing list of guests is getting harder!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards