Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ack! It's booked!

I'm freaking out a little.  Just booked Mandalay Bay chapel for 10-10-10.  I'm super excited, but I can't believe something is actually set in stone now.  Whew, deep breaths... Oh, while I'm at it- for those who got married here, how much were the photographs they take of the ceremony?  I probably won't want to buy many because we're going to get a real photographer for some pre-ceremony pics around town.

Re: Ack! It's booked!

• Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! We have just this minute booked our wedding as well, so I know how you are feeling! Exciting stuff!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only got the included photographs in my package. They were very pricey and only mediocre compared to my other photog's pics anyways. If you ordered it by the single print, 4x6's cost $10 each, 5x7's cost $15 each, 8x10's cost $25 each, and up from there for larger prints. You could buy the disk for $1200  or they had some packages in the $1300+++ range set up. Needless to say I took my included prints and ran. I have heard rumor they offer discounted prices if you wait them out a few months, but none so far for me. I am not counting on them either- i just made sure the 26 i got "free" were ones only the chapel could get and used Todd's pictures for all else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info, Jenn.  I'd hear the prices were exorbitant, and they are indeed!  $10 for a small pic?  Ridiculous.  I just hired Todd to do our engagement pics in December while we're on a planning trip, and I hope to hire him for the wedding as well.  His pics look great- I can't believe he's so affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards