Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Re - Graceeland Chapel Problems

Hi,Has anyone booked with Graceland? I did several weeks ago - paid deposit etc and since then I have sent numerous emails but no-one is answering my questions! Its really frustrating as Michael initially was excellent prior to booking but now Zilch!!I want to discuss photos, elvis song choices and discuss my bouquet but no-one has replied. They have not even sent a confirmation email that my date and time are booked - though they have taken my deposit money.Has anyone else had similar problems - the testimonials on their website were wonderful but I am finding that they are not living up to expectations.On a good note - Lyle is a real sweetie at Tge Euffel tower restaurant - he has booked my window view for our wedding meal. Prompt response and lovely guy.I am now going for my dress fitting - my headdress was made to match my dress - very Jessica Parker - Sex in the City - I love it.Hope all you other October ladies are already? Hen night on Saturday - so not doing anything Sunday.Take careYorkie Bride 

Re: Re - Graceeland Chapel Problems

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi There,  I have just come back from my wedding at Graceland chapel a couple of weeks ago and had no problems what so ever, they were great! I emailed with things like Elvis songs, flowers, timings and they always responded pretty much straight away, are you using reservations@gracelandchapel.com? It was someone called Mary who I dealt with.  You will have an amazing time, the wedding was the best and the photos have turned out great.Good luck!! x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thankyou for that. Everyone gave such rave reviews that I was worried that I have tried for several weeks and heard nothing - just that they will pass it on but I never get anywhere.I will try that email address and ask for Mary. Which Elvis did you have and which songs - did you have Lance for your photos.I want to email a picture of my bouquet - did you do that - did you supply any ribbon or have to visit the Chapel prior?Have you posted your photos it would be nice to see.Congratulations and thanksxxx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked for Brendan Paul, he was amazing and such good fun, they wont confirm the Elvis for you but they try and do their best to ensure you get the one you want, the songs we had we're wonder of you down the aisle, then burning love, finished with viva las vegas.  what songs/elvis are you thinking of having? Not sure who the photog was, just the one the chapel supply? (sorry!) For my flowers I upgraded to 12 red roses with rhinestone finish and they were fab.  We didn't visit chapel before hand and just booked everything online using email,  and couldn't belive how well the day went, I wouldn't of changed a thing!We haven't got our pics yet, when do you get married? if u pm your email address I can send a couple over when we have them? (if we get them in time?!)  Also, if you go to the chapel website, then watch weddings online, then put in different dates you can watch other people's weddings to get an idea, but be warned it's very addictive!! :-)Hope I've been a bit of help for you!!xx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Eivissa you have been really helpful. I am emailing Mary now. We can have 5 songs so I want The Wonder of You, Burning Love, A little more understanding(Reebok advert one), I can Dream and my hubby to be is going to pick the last one. So many people have raved about Brendan Paul.I will keep you posted on my progress. How do I pm you my email without it going on the board?We get married on the 26th October - not long - fly in 2 weeks.xxx
  • Options
    sjcbgsjcbg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Graceland over a year ago...I had no problems...but I wasn't picky over nothing as it was just the two of us going and it's 2nd wedding for both of us so I really wasn't looking for something specific...I Personally had a good experience with them and answered all my questions everytime I called them. I didn't have the elvis wedding though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards