Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Florist Recommendations

I was hoping you ladies would have knowledge of any good florists in the Las Vegas area. Anyone with a creative personality or just plain good service? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Re: Florist Recommendations

• Options
    Venetian10Venetian10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're  using Rosey Posey Floral Design. Michelle is very nice and affordable.
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used The Palette and was very pleased.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Jamie from The Ivy House & Garden Florist. She is wonderful with communication and her pricing is average I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the Palette and love Pam! Getting her on the phone was much better than email, and she worked with me in my budget, gave creative ideas and even sent pics of her work to see if that was what I was talking about, and it was! I love her!...although, I haven't gotten the flowers yet, I assume they will be wonderful.
  • Options
    ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using www.by-dzign.comfor our flowers. They were recommended by the co-ordinator at our venue and Samantha has been really easy to work with. She came back to me really quickly with the perfect package for us.Organizing things from abroad has been difficult as many vendors want cheques etc. We've been able to pay By Dzign by credit card, which helps us no end! International Money Orders are damned expensive commission wise!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Pam from The Palette!  :-)
  • Options
    kriska1976kriska1976 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle at Rosey Posey is the best and very affordable. You can see her work under the reception photos section of my vows bio...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used A Touch of Romance at Lakeside, http://www.atouchofromanceflorist.com/and my flowers were gorgous. They lasted all day and still looked great 4 days after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!  It's so reassuring with your input!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards