Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Orleans Stardust Suite

I saw this mentioned in the thread below about Palms suites... anybody had/having their reception here?  I looked at the pictures and it's gorgeous- totally my style!  I'm just wondering what the prices run, and if you have to use their in-house catering.

Re: Orleans Stardust Suite

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about their prices.  I read a post on another site (BDW) about Stardust and "allegedly" the person from catering told someone that they didn't have to use them for catering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that suite looks amazing! I'm interested in how much it would cost per night too.
  • Options
    itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we called the catering manager at the orleans we asked about holding a reception in the suite. They told us for our date (on a monday) we would need to spend $2000 on food and drinks to have the suite and the adjoining room with a bed for the night. We didn't ask whether we could bring outside catering.. Seems pretty reasonable though. I believe jusstice had her reception in the stardust suite...and I'm not sure if it was a last minute thing.. But she may have had help getting the suite from her day of coordinator at black tie white glove events.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my god! that is exactly what im looking for! amazing! calling them today, had never seen this one before! thanks ladies! xxxx
  • Options
    marie301978marie301978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you let me know how you get off please suzevan! thanks x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The suite is fabulous and huge. I think I have some pics in my bio. I spoke with Patty at The Orleans to book the suite and I did have to spend at least $2000 on food and beverages. This was perfect for me. Their food is fabulous and the staff super-attentive. I can't imagine how you can get out of using thier catering department, since the room can only be booked through the catering department. BTW, the suite you get with it to sleep in is amazing. It is a two bedroom suite with 3 baths, a living/dining room and a bar and fireplace. The master bedroom and bathroom are gorgeous.
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info!  I really love the suite but $2k is out of my budget. :(  Oh well, maybe I'll hit the jackpot while I'm down there in December and change my mind. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    called them and it seems very reasonable.   You have to use there catering dep for food and booze and spend $2k but them you get suite for free!   It has a balcony and looks huge! There catering menus look good and nice choice etc... my only reservation is that its off the strip.. hmmm
  • Options
    marie301978marie301978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds like a good deal SuzEvan!! Do you by any chance have an email contact? Or do you have the catering menus you could email me? lisa__williams@hotmail.com Thanks! x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That suite is gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They have some catering menus on their site under the stardust suite. I was told I was only allowed to bring in cake but they charge 2.50pp for cake cutting fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards