Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Me and My Bio!

Hello Knotties! I thought it was about time I properly introduced myself. Me and FI are planning our wedding for 22nd March, 2011. We live in the UK so these boards have been an absolute Godsend! I have spent a grand total of 12 hours in Vegas in my life, so having all the info at my fingertips has been great.We have guests coming from England and Australia (I am aussie) and we are also paying for it all ourselves, hence how far ahead we are planning.We are getting married in the Chapel of Flowers with dinner afterwards reception in Rumjungle. I was all set for a Wynn wedding but they were very slow in responding to my emails and the cost of extras was obscene. $700 for the privilege of our own photographer when we are already paying for one in our package? Not a chance.So... with the money we are saving we are going to make sure our day is super-special and that we get a decent honeymoon.My bio is: www.mywedding.com/benandpetraPebbs, could you possibly add me to the list? xx
www.mywedding.com/benandpetra

Re: Me and My Bio!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the bio and your dress! It is do different & beautiful! I am getting married in March of this year and you are more prepared than me!! Way to go girl!
  • Options
    raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, I love your bio! absolutely fab! I'm from Gloucester, just down the road from Bristol :) I love the look of Rumjungle! I've added it to the list of places I want to visit. We were in Vegas last year but I still have so many places left to visit. Ive done a bio www.raeandjoel.weddingpath.co.uk I havent put any planning pics up though as the guests are using the website for info and I want it all to be a surprise for them. x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! and love the dress =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your dress!!!
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comments on my dress! I can;t wait to wear it, it is so special. Perfect for a Vegas wedding!Rae, brilliant that you are just down the road from me! I will save your Bio in my Favourites list :-)
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) good luck with all the planning, though you've made a great start! x
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrualtions on becomnig another vegas bride!I am a uk bride and just recently got hitched in vegas, just 4 of us went. Vegas was brilliant and you wont regret getting married there.im under sarah thrasher on facebook if you want to take a look at some of my pics. but i havent uploaded them all onto their yet.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have been having a good look around your bio good work here. I will be getting around to do a wedding bio soon.. but i do have a Trip report started on tripadivsor if you want a read and it will include a few of my wedding vendors.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards