North Carolina
Options

Echo, echo, echo

No one's around today? 

Any Easter plans?  Is it a long weekend for y'all? Do you dye eggs?  Do you think it's going to rain? Did you get confused like me and think the Royal Wedding was tomorrow instead of next Friday then feel silly for making it so you could watch it tonight/tomorrow when it's not even happening yet?  No? Okay. 

Re: Echo, echo, echo

• Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is dead around here!

No big Easter plans here. I am taking a half day tomorrow b/c FI has it off so we can get some wedding stuff done (only 1 month from today!). I think FI and I are giong to a nice brunch on Sunday but that's about it. I think the rain is going to hold out until tomorrow. I don't plan on dying eggs this year. I would do an Easter Egg hunt with my neice and nephew but my sister took them out of town.

You would think the Royal Wedding is this week with as much news coverage as it is getting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_echo-echo-echo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:9cf0b247-5618-4865-afe3-13dd16b207fePost:9a2021b3-95e1-4725-8aed-9476c9ea95f8">Echo, echo, echo</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one's around today?  Any Easter plans?  Is it a long weekend for y'all? Do you dye eggs?  Do you think it's going to rain? Did you get confused like me and think the Royal Wedding was tomorrow instead of next Friday then feel silly for making it so you could watch it tonight/tomorrow when it's not even happening yet?  No? Okay. 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty dead over here. I miss the way it used to be. LOL.
    Easter Plans. . Im home trying to get over being sick and finish up class assignments that are all due on like, Monday. Chris is at the OB with his parents. I wanted to go, but knew I wouldnt get any work done at all. Plus we volunteered to watch some friends dog with the wife went into labor (which she did yesterday and their little boy was born at 10:40 pm!).  One of the 3 dogs is being a PIA and I've had to seperate him three times now. Ugh. ..

It is a long weekend, started today. It also rained today :) We aren't dying eggs since it's just me and well, I dont eat many hard boiled eggs, granted that sounds kinda tasty right now. j

What are you plans for the weekend?
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I read that as if Chris was at the obstetrician with his parents.

That's really nice of you to keep the dogs.

I'm leaving for the beach in 54 minutes.  Not that I'm counting or anything.
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hah if Chris were going to that kinda OB with his parents, I'd be a little bit worried.

No, they're out in Avon. :)
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! It took me a second to get the right meaning of OB from that too ;) It's a rainy, gross evening here. Trying to work up the motivation to work on stats but it's just not working. FI decided to invite 3 of his guy friends from back home here for a few days  (and just told me a few days ago, how nice, haha) So I have been cleaning like a mad lady today. I will say it is nice to finally have a clean place though! 

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards