Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Chapel search back ON!

Ok so the man and I went to talk to A special moment chapel and as we drove in the parking lot we were behind a car in the back of the chpel, where people would be parking, And we had to stop behind this car while they made a very obvious drug deal.  I looked at the man and said I am not taking my kids out of the car.  Drive away...

OMG.

YUCK!

Vegas... Why don't you have culture and beauty to choose from...

Re: Chapel search back ON!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bummer! Good luck searching, I know you were excited about that one a while back - I hope you find another great chapel!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jamesndanijamesndani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We do have beauty too!  Have you checked out any hotel chapels or Chapel of the Flowers or Chapel of the West?

Those seem to get the best reviews.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    any of those chapels do not hold big wedding patries.. Vegas Chapels are for quick little weddings...
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_chapel-search-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:108c54ad-11b5-443b-a09a-fa968f969f8fPost:9e2cb100-72be-48f8-b77e-c7e8ee6685a6">Re: Chapel search back ON!</a>:
    [QUOTE]any of those chapels do not hold big wedding patries.. Vegas Chapels are for quick little weddings...
    Posted by sekceyes[/QUOTE]

How big is your wedding? Maybe we can help.
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, what a disappointing development.  Good luck finding a new place...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about a golf course, the Grove, Mt Charleston, or Canyon Gate? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to choose Caesars Palace because it was the only indoor chapel that could seat up to 196! It's really pretty too and matches my colors :)
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! From what we saw..... this happens EVERYWHERE in Vegas. I am not sure you should hold it against the Chapel.
    Although I Dispise the Excalibur Hotel (after our recent stay there).... they have a large chapel that is very pretty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having a guest count of about 100.

I am not in any way holding it against the Chapel per se. Its jsut the area.  Lovely as it is (gag) I tried to like it.

I am searching for a quiet spot maybe at a state park, floyd lamb, spring mountain,  or in mountains edge or Rhodes ranch...

I don;t know.  I was planning on doing it all at Maggainos and that option is still open.

AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON EXCALIBUR />>>  I almost for shot through the internet for my last comment.
    LOL

Calls it like she sees it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Victoria's chapel, they can accomadate 20-300 people and do everything (ceremony, photos, videography, reception, cake, flowers, food, favors, dj, limo) for reasonable packages and is in a safe good area
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Horse4146
    Thank you for the tip.  I would have never found them with out you!

We have a scheduled meeting with them on Saturday.  They are Italian Family run business and that scores big points in my corner!

Thanks again
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes my wedding is there on Friday May 7th. I'll let you know how everything goes--I've had a good experience so far
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards