North Carolina
Options

Bridesmaid Lunch

I was trying to plan for my bridesmaid lunch and was wondering if anyone knew of a cute cafe, or restaurant that would be a great place to host the event? I was also considering a spa day, but thinking that would be pretty expensive. Any suggestions would be great! :)

Re: Bridesmaid Lunch

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you are in CLT then I recommend Pewter Rose restaurant (Sat. brunch can be crazy so def plan to make reservations) and then the Aveda Institute is very inexpensive and close by.  Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up doing a spa day with my bridesmaids right before the rehearsal (Friday, day before wedding) in Greensboro.  The cheapest place I found was about $60 for each girl to get a manicure and express pedicure.  I tipped $10 per person.  I also bought lunch in from Panera for everyone, and we got use of their little lounge area to hang out in.  The manicure/pedicure areas were right near the lounge also so we were all able to hang out together the whole time, which was fun.  It was pretty pricey, but that is mainly because I had 6 girls in my wedding party.  One plus about the spa I went to was that with 6 BMs I got my manicure and pedicure free.  It was Avanti Salon -- not sure if they have those outside of Greesnboro/High Point, but they were great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BETH- I am planning on doing exactly what you did, but I am so glad you saved me the trouble of finding some place to go, lol.

Thanks dear!
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I am in the Greensboro area, sorry for not putting that into my post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards