Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Transportation if both events are on the strip?

Are you guys going to provide it, or will guests be finding their own way to the ceremony and reception?

TIA!

Re: Transportation if both events are on the strip?

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We provided transportation to the reception and then back to Mandalay Bay after, as that's where almost everyeone was staying.  Our ceremony was was at MB.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are providing transportation. The limo bus is going to start at the MB, stop at two other hotels, followed by our ceremony location at the flamingo. Everyone will be dropped off back at the flamingo. Since there was a minimum on the rental we figured we would make stops along the way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not providing transporation.  Our ceremony is on the North side of the strip and reception is in the middle of the strip.
    Honestly I haven't been to any wedding, DW or local, where the bride and groom provided transportation.  FI and I figured there are tons of transportation options in Vegas and guests will find their way.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are providing transport to the ceremony and then fromt he ceremony to the reception. We figure that everyone will have different plans after the reception so we will leave transport up to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards