Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

air brush makeup?

I have oily skin, and im getting married in September. Vegas is HOTTT. i have never had air brush makeup done. any thoughts?
have you had it?
how was it?
do you have oily skin?

Re: air brush makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have an oily t-zone and I had air brush make up for my sisters wedding in sept 08, it was hot! It was amazing! It stayed put all day with no shiny bits!
    We had Glamsquad do it, they were so amazing I have booked them for my wedding this sept for me, my 4 bridesmaids, my future MIL and my aunty, honestly we all looked amazing, cant reccomend them enough!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_air-brush-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:17e70f28-6f5c-4162-8328-7e1c2b1b3fe8Post:10dfeb3d-d2c8-4e52-87f7-7dc63ed51762">Re: air brush makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have an oily t-zone and I had air brush make up for my sisters wedding in sept 08, it was hot! It was amazing! It stayed put all day with no shiny bits! We had Glamsquad do it, they were so amazing I have booked them for my wedding this sept for me, my 4 bridesmaids, my future MIL and my aunty, honestly we all looked amazing, cant reccomend them enough!
    Posted by nickikav[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards