Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Question

Hello,
Congrats to all the brides...I am wondering if you all can give some recommendations.  I thinking of having my wedding in Las Vegas.  There will be approximatly 5-10 people coming with us.

Can you recommend a place for a small reception/dinner?

Thanks,
Lisa
Anniversary

Re: Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at the sticky at the top of the forum there are links to Bio's and Faq's to help get you started. Also those same links are in my siggy :)

Congrats and have fun planning :)

Oh! Also if you give the girls and idea of the type of budget, type of venue, etc... they can point you in the right direction!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Stinkerbell...

I have looked through the bio and feel a bit overwhelmed.  I just want a place to have a nice dinner with my guests.  No cake, dj, etc. Just looking for something cozy to relax with my family that is kid friendly as we have a two year old...willing to spend about $1000 but would love for it to be less.

TIA,
    Lisa
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well since you have such a small group you have MANY OPTIONS! Where are you getting married at? where do you plan on staying? I would look into restaurants at the hotel you are staying at....For example.... Stay @ Mandalay Bay have dinner at Boarder Grill, etc... With that type of budget for dinner you are good to go! and since you have a small group you will have a lot of options without having to book early.

Also what type of food are you wanting?
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks, ceremony at the Chapel of the Flowers, have not decided where to stay was thinking of Mandalay Bay or MGM Grand. We like italian food, caribbean.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Excalibur is about as kid friendly as they get while still being on the strip and I'm sure you could easily stay within budget there.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Italian food and kid friendly...Batista (behind Flamingo Hilton), Maggiano Little Italy (Fashion Show Mall)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you stay at MGM, there is an italian restaurant across the street in NYNY called Il Fornaio.

if you stay at Mnadalay Bay, there is an italian restaurant called Lupo in Mandalay Bay.

I've never been to either so I'm not sure how 'kid friendly' they are, but I can't imagine them not being open to families.  But, as others have said, with your budget - you could go anywhere on the Strip :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Panevino (Italian) - its off the strip but very nice and the little one can watch the planes landing & taking off at McCarren.

As for Carribean (ish)- If you don't mind chain restaurants, theres a Bahama Breeze not too far from the strip & its kid-friendly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards