Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

telling guest i am providing transportation

I am wanting to send out a letter before the wedding letting everyone know that we will be providing transportation from the ceremony to the reception and then having a 2 hour tour after dinner om the double decker bus Can anyone give me ideas or websites on examples? thanks

Re: telling guest i am providing transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a letter that we gave to guests when they arrived at the hotel that basically thanked them for coming and gave them a timeline. This is how the letter read for the wedding day: (Hope this helps!)
    SATURDAY-Wedding Day

Limo Bus Pick up from Trump

We have arranged transportation for all our guests from the Trump to the wedding ceremony at the Artisan. There will be 2 buses. Bus #1, which will be carrying Kevin’s family and friends, will leave promptly at 12:30 from the Trump. Bus #2, which will be carrying Elizabeth’s family and friends, will leave promptly at 12:45 from the Trump.

Strip Tour after the ceremony

After the ceremony, we invite our families to go on a tour of the Las Vegas strip with us. Our photographer will be joining us and we will be stopping at several Vegas landmarks and hotspots to take pictures and do a little sightseeing. The tour will last approximately 2 hours. All other guests are welcome to enjoy this downtime until the reception back at Trump at 5pm.

Reception at Trump

Our reception will begin at 5pm and will be in a private room at DJT inside the Trump. As you enter the room, please look for your place cards inside the door which will direct you to your table.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards