Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Check and check!

sent in my contract for Francesca and ordered allllllll of my paper and will start printing save the dates tomorrow!!! Btw, LOVE paperandmore.com.....they sent me samples for $.50 each with quick $1 shipping!!!

Congrats too all of this weekends brides! It should be nice and not too hot, perfect weather!
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Check and check!

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!  Francesca has gotten rave reviews recently and in the past.  Can't wait to see your paper!  Looks like my wedding weekend will be a breezy 95 haha.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You will absolutely love Francesca!!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks:) Direy, thanks for posting Francescas before and after...I had never seen them before and you looked great!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_check-check-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1a977fdb-869a-41e7-b925-14d1e37950f0Post:f8e78e2c-8a53-4d33-a084-d6c51e34c340">Re: Check and check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks:) Direy, thanks for posting Francescas before and after...I had never seen them before and you looked great!
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I decided to post the "before" pic because I really wanted to show how amazing her work is... :)
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the checks!!!

Francesca is amazing. I cant wait to work with her in a couple weeks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards