Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I bought my dress!

Whoo hoo!

I can't find a professional picture of it anywhere.  I'm told this is because its from the 2011 collection, and not all of those pictures are on the designers website yet.

Anyway, its a San Patrick by Pronovias design.  It looks a little weird because its the sample, so there are clips holding it on me.  Also, there is a single strap that should go over my left shoulder, but I am going to make the dress strapless, so its just kind of tucked into the dress in the picture.

The bottom is tulle ruffles and feathers.  It's so fun, and it feels very Vegas to me, without being too crazy.  Its also super comfortable - which is a HUGE bonus!

I'm so excited!  Now I just have to wait 6 months for it to be delivered.

Re: I bought my dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GAWJUSS GAWJUSSS GAAWWJJUUUSSS!!!!

that dress is sick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool. Why did you black your face out?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls.

ebony - I'm kinda weird and not into being "all out there" when it comes to online message boards.  Although, I suppose that will need to change when I post the actual wedding pics from Todd.  Haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gotcha and understand totally! Hahaha
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol!  I took my face out too because I looked like and idiot when they took the pic & I was just starting to say something so it looked like I had gum hanging out of my mouth!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's beautiful, congrats! 

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT!!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i keep coming in here to look at your dress!!!

is it light? it looks light and airy.

have i mentioned your dress is sick!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay on getting your dress...I'm waiting till it's cooler to go shopping and can't wait. I'm sure it's a relief for you to have it now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bought-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1cebdf54-b102-4150-b191-71fe07a65324Post:404acdcb-cfd5-4f40-b12f-db4745328ac9">Re: I bought my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i keep coming in here to look at your dress!!! is it light? it looks light and airy. have i mentioned your dress is sick!?
    Posted by Dani910[/QUOTE]
    its REALLY light compared to the majority of dresses I tried on.  It has basically zero train, and the fabric is so soft.  Its made of tulle and feathers - which is fun to tell people and see their reaction, I can't wait to drop that on my FMIL this weekend, haha - so its definitely not heavy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Buying the dress is so exciting (so exciting in fact I've now bought two!). It really makes things feel real. And I love the ruffles at the bottom. It's a great look that is a lot of fun, especially for Vegas. LOVELY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bought-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1cebdf54-b102-4150-b191-71fe07a65324Post:89ca47c7-0500-424e-8116-13d329e2c86f">Re: I bought my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I bought my dress! : its REALLY light compared to the majority of dresses I tried on.  It has basically zero train, and the fabric is so soft.  Its made of tulle and feathers - which is fun to tell people and see their reaction, I can't wait to drop that on my FMIL this weekend, haha - so its definitely not heavy.
    Posted by amandajean36[/QUOTE]

I knew it!

HAHA You must come back and let us know what FMIL says when you drop that bomb lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow...I love the bottom of it! Its just so fantastic... ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmetzger0389kmetzger0389 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!! It is b-e-a-u-tiful!! Very fun, looks like you can definitely do a little booty shakin in it!!
    image. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome dress!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards