North Carolina

Restaurants in Charlotte

Hi ladies,

I am doing a girl's weekend in Charlotte with my mom and MIL over Mother's Day weekend.  Any suggestions on a nice place to take them for dinner on Sunday night.  It can be fancy, maybe a nice steakhouse or seafood place.  My only request is no chains.  Any places with a special event would be good as well.

Thanks
ROCK IS KING!!

Re: Restaurants in Charlotte

• edited December 2011
    What area of Charlotte will you be staying in?
  • vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northeast side of town about 20 minutes from downtown proper.  I will have a car so location could not be an issue.
    ROCK IS KING!!
  • edited December 2011
    Uptown, I'd recommend BlackFinn, Chima, or any of the great restaurants at the Epicenter like Enso (sushi and Japanese) or Vida (Mexican) they are both delicious!

If you have the chance, definitely also visit Amelie's French Bakery for lunch or just a sweet treat, ahhhmazing!!
  • edited December 2011
    northeast as in LKN/Davidson area?

If so, I work in Davidson, and would recommend North Harbour Club, Exit 30 off I-77. If you're closer to Huntersville, there's a cool wine bar in the Birkdale Village Shopping Center called Corkscrew.

For downtown, I'd recommend Bentley's on 27 (pretty pricey but awesome view), LaVecchia is pretty good but not sure if it's a chain; and Dressler's, which is locally owned with two locations- I LOVE Dressler's, you'll probably get to meet the owner and family, they're usually in on weekends.
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards