Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Need Help! After dinner, time to party...club style?

Hi Ladies, and men...

I just finally booked my wedding at CP in Oct!! Still working on the dinner location but hoping to keep it close by. My question is regarding after dinner. Our plan is to have dinner with our Family and wedding party but a bunch of our friends are gonna come out for the ceremony and we want to have everyone meet up to party/dance the night away after we put the parents to bed.

Do any of the clubs allow for large group entrance? say like 30+ people? I just know the clubs in vegas can be a real hassle to get into. Any recommendations, comments, past experiances would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of doing bottle service, but I know those usually have a head count limit.

Advice, help needed...

Re: Need Help! After dinner, time to party...club style?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You will need to purchase at lease 5 bottles/table reservations
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of lounges/bars throughout the strip that don't require bottle service or entry fees (eyecandy at MB comes to mind)...but 30+ people is ALOT.  You may be better off getting a suite somewhere or having your reception someplace where you can stay and have a DJ.  And you never know, the 'older' people may be the last one's standing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you aren't afraid to leave the strip go downtown to Golddiggers at the Golden Nugget. Thats where I went there was probably close to 20 of us no problems at all. It is a club not stuffy like though like in the bigger resorts. Great music, cheaper drink prices, you get bottle service if you like, cover is like 5 or 10 bucks.
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A weeknight would work out a lot easier than a Fri or Sat evening.  You most likely will need table reservations to ensure everyone gets in.  That means paying for bottle service, and that gets expensive.  Still, it wouldn't hurt to call the places you are interested in and see if they can help you out. 

Also, check into lounges.  They tend to be more flexible than nightclubs.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards