North Carolina
Options

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you gals, but I am SO glad today is Friday, it's been one of the longest weeks I've had in awhile! Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I think DH and I may go to the fair, he's never been, Natalie's never been either, so it should be a fun time.
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holly - I read what you wrote about going on Monday to change your name...that stinks!!   I am so glad I didn't hit any snags...nothing fries my booty more than having to go make multiple trips to government offices!

No plans for the weekend so far...which is a pleasant surprise!  Just a couple of small things...for once...I'm so glad! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Boo!

Holly I'm sorry you've had a long week! Hopefully the fair will make it all better :o) DH was saying today's supposed to be one of the better days to go? We'll probably go this coming week.

Plans for the weekend consist of vegging. . riding. . . pumpkin picking andddd probably working on projects for school (BOO!) I have a test and two projects and 1 paper due next week. . at least we're already half way through this semester :o)

Hope everyone is doing well and wedding planning is going smoothly!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my last Friday at this miserable job (Tuesday is my last day) and I am sooooooo glad.  Although now that we are making last ayments to vendors it is a bit more scary.  We had enough saved to cover the wedding, but now figured we better keep some in savings and use the credit card for wedding stuff instead, just until we see how long it will take me to find another job! 

We got our marriage license yesterday -- we filled the form out ahead of time, and all they wanted to see were our drivers' licenses. didn't ask for birth certificate or SS card at all.  Although  I bet if I hadn't taken them, they would have asked!!  Also got our programs folded last night, so the only project left is filling the candy boxes.  By tomorrow we want all wedding stuff in one room, boxed up in an orderly fashion, and ready to load into vehicles next Friday, so we can relax with family and friends as they start coming into town!  We are using a gift card for a couples massage tomorrow afternoon, so really hoping to have the packing done by then so we can relax the rest of the weekend and week!

Hope you all have great weekends! 
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Beth! I'm so glad for you that you get to leave your horrible job!

I hear you about final payments to vendors, whew! It's not that we don't have the money, it's seeing the money go bye-bye that is just kinda "whoa!" But I am so excited! It's my last day at work before my two weeks off, and I am hoping to get some more signs painted, write names on the RD placecards, work on programs... and just relax! My maid of honor is coming down Tuesday with her new baby so I am super excited about that- our photographer is doing a mom/baby session with her as our baby-gift to them. :) It will be a fun week, I hope.

Holly I hope you have fun at the fair! I love the fair, hopefully we can find some time to go this week. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!! I can't wait to go to the fair!! Im so looking forward to funnel cakes! Everyone have a fabulous weekend!!
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards