Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

October weather

Our wedding is on Oct 7 and I wanted to do my hair half up half down, but now I'm wondering if it is going to be really hot if I should wear it all up? I tend to sweat pretty easily so I don't want to have to worry about my hair sticking to my head while we take pictures for two hours from 4-6pm!

What do you think?

Re: October weather

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in Vegas a couple of years ago during the first week in October and the weather was perfect - low to mid 80's the entire week.  I don't remember sweating too much...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wore my hair down most of the the week for my wedding last october and for the wedding.
    the only issue i had was that on our wedding day, it was very windy. as my photographer said, it was nice to have a half-up, half-down as lots of brides do updos, but it was a pain with the wind.
    weather is the 70s to 80s, which I think is pleasant temps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was there last October cause the 7th is my birthday! LOL. I will be there this October as well for the same week. Last year it was perfect! The weather was 75-80 during the day. But ditto on PP, it was freaking wiiiiinnnnnndy! I wore alot of ponytails if we were out during the day.

Temp wise, you will be fine!!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our photographer did tell us that the wind was unusual...last october was weird weather, even here at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards