Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Palace Brides!

Hi Ladies!

I would like to have my wedding at CP during week of Thanksgiving...I know this is short notice but we only need the chapel that seats 35 people. I have tried calling and emailing several times but no return call yet. What was your experience? And how long did it take for them to contact you? Thanks ladies!

Re: Caesars Palace Brides!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You have to keep calling back, and they will eventually answer. I have no idea why they don't have someone answering the phone all day..??????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

You have to keep calling.  Better times are in the mornings before lunch time, at least that's when I was able to get someone on the phone.

Its frustrating but that's how they are.

• Options
    tparks25tparks25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes! I have been calling for days. Do you of guys mind giving me thee numbers or emails of specific people that you talked to. Thanks!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_caesars-palace-brides-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:24a01297-7dfb-4702-a570-25b8ff6e82edPost:4e59ae57-0635-4477-8a2f-7a3a36b72fc9">Re: Caesars Palace Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yikes! I have been calling for days. Do you of guys mind giving me thee numbers or emails of specific people that you talked to. Thanks!
    Posted by tparks25[/QUOTE]

Can't pull up my personal email at work, I will look when I get home.

There was also a post on this earlier, I can't seem to find it though.  Did you call the hotel directly and ask to be transferred or the number on the website?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted recently about all the trouble I had getting ahold of CP.  I finally called this number and got through right away: 702-731-7110.  Hope that helps! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Valerie the sales coordinator - vthornton@caesarspalace.com
  • Options
    tparks25tparks25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I almost gave up...but finally talked to someone. Looking forward to my wedding at CP!!! I wondered about The Cosmpolitan but seems like nobody here has had a wedding there yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards