Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I need help!

I am getting married @ COF on April 12, 2013 I am wanting to have my reception at the Aria buffet but their cupcakes pp is $8.90 for my reception. I am not paying $9 for cupcakes. I was wondering if anyone knows of any buffet places that you can bring in outside food such as cakes. I dont want it catered by Masterpiece Cuisine they quoted me over $1k for 32 people.
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: I need help!

• Options
    I doubt there's any buffets that let you bring your own food....
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We're going back to the room for cupcakes after dinner. Easier and cheaper that way for us!

Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks coopsbaby! Excellent idea for cupcakes back in hotel room
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2871e780-21b7-4043-b31c-409af9ebc2a6Post:a1ba6852-8361-401e-955b-dd0573ad5074">I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont want it catered by Masterpiece Cuisine they quoted me over $1k for 32 people.
    Posted by cindarelldoll[/QUOTE]

Say ARIA buffet charges you $25 per person, which is a guess because I have no idea how much they really charge.  That's $800 per person without gratuity and tax, but another $144 for gratuity and another $64 for tax.  So you're over $1K either way and the Aria buffet doesn't have the best reviews on Yelp as far as taste goes.

Masterpiece's quote is a little more than $31 per person without having to worry about tax and gratuity.  The food will probably be better I can almost guarantee.

That said, some venues will let you bring in your own food for a service charge or cake cutting fee if you don't go with their preferred vendor.  So after paying that it might put you back up there for $9 a slice of cake/cupcake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards