Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

PSA: $35 for Champagne Mani-Pedi Package ($70 Value)

Ends soon!

ps-I just got this and the Lash-Airbrush one for me and my gals, I google mapped it and they are really not far from each other.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA: $35 for Champagne Mani-Pedi Package ($70 Value)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Groupon is doing some good LV deals these past few days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_psa-35-champagne-mani-pedi-package-70-value?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2a98a22f-da03-42da-9b55-f96588479becPost:fed98658-e1ea-4719-82e8-4cdfa99e049f">Re: PSA: $35 for Champagne Mani-Pedi Package ($70 Value)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Groupon is doing some good LV deals these past few days!
    Posted by murphanzo[/QUOTE]
    You said it! I never did a groupon until yesterday and i got two amazing deals! Granted i have to drive 13 min north, But i am at the Wynn, So its not too bad =)<div>
    </div><div>I gifted this Champagne Mani+Pedi to my BM as a gift</div><div>and They each separately got the $20 airbrush... while i got all in w/ the lash extensions!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I love ha it is lakeside!

I got one for me, my mom, and my sister. We're going to be there a few days before my guests arrive, so we'll go then!

Thanks!
  • Options
    j9lightsj9lights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I just wanted you to know it will take 20 - 30 minutes to get there on a good day from the Wynn and or the strip depending on the time of day.  This place is right next to my old house and I wanted you to be able to plan accordingly. 
    If you want to make a day of it.
    There is a great wine store/bistro http://marchebacchus.com/flash/  They do lunch and dinner and brunch on Sunday.  I love this place!  They have seating on their outdoor patio, I think I need to go now....Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards