Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ideas on where to get clutches online?

I loved the idea that one of the kotties had about the clutches vs. flowers and so I am now on the hunt for tangelo (orange) clutches for my bridesmaids.  I am not finding anything I like so far but does anyone know of a website that may have what I am looking for at a reasonable price??

TIA!

Re: Ideas on where to get clutches online?

• Options
    kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting mine from a seller on Etsy.com
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you got a picture of the BMs dresses?
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased mine from ebags.com.  You can also google a ton of different coupon codes.  I ended up getting 4 $35 clutches for less than $100 with free shipping.
  • Options
    bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are all picking their own style of dress (one fo the issues) but will be doing it in a coral color (orange/pink).  I love orange so I am wanting to add orange into their look by adding orange clutches.  Some of the dresses they are selecting are two colored and the coral and tangelo look great together! 

This is one of the dresses that a BM has selected!

FRONT
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from zappos and they had a large variety.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ebags for sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ceasars had clutches for sale in a lot of the kiosks throughout their shopping area. I believe they were $10-$20each.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    zappos, EBay or EBags
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have found some cute ones on etsy. It takes ages to scroll through them though!
    This post got me motivated to search for one for me lol
    I found a sellar that makes cut clutches in Thailand and are only $12 plus postage. I have sent her an email to ask if I send a colour swatch to her can she match it and make a clutch for me to match my shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Etsy! Ive found some great..unique ones!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from DSW but they are plain red satin to match the dresses.  Got them yesterday and they are PERFECT!  Shipping was free and they were on clearance for $20.00 I'm still doing flowers tho, I just bought them so they would have for the evening, not during pics. I Like that idea though of the flower clutches. 

I already knew the color would match because I went to the store (they were $35.00) and then googled the brand...Lulu Townsend
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards