Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

too early for nails?

If i get shellac polish done on friday, will they be good until the wedding on wednesday? And would they last thruout the honeymoon? By the time we get back i would have had the shellac on for 2 weeks and 2-3 days

Re: too early for nails?

• Options
    Yes, they will still be good! Mine last a month!
  • Options
    my daughter gets shellac done and it stays on for at least 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    I got mine done yesterday...wedding will be SaturdayI will let you know later if they lasted through travel.
  • Options
    I am planning on getting a shellac manicure on the Tuesday before our wedding (which is on a Saturday) since we leave for Vegas on Wednesday.  It should still be ok for the wedding, I hope.  I have had it done once before and it did last a long time.  My nails grow fast, though, so you could see the growth at the bottom of my nails.  It's just so much cheaper to do it at home in Ohio instead of waiting until I get to Vegas and I have a million other things to take care of!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    For my wedding on a Wednesday if I got them done at home it would need to be on the Saturday but I ruled this out as to long a gap. Ideally I'll get them done on the Monday, I know it's only two days less but by four days my nails have already grown leaving at the cuticle without polish so not ideal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards