Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Finally! My first Check

I just put down a deposit on my venue and have my date officially.

I'm going to be a Revere Bride!

I feel like I'm so behind with only 9 months and a few days to go but between holidays and starting a new job I just haven't been focused on the wedding.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 97 Dealt!

image 37 All In!

image 12 Had to fold!

image 48 Are Holding Out For their Turn!

RSVP Date: 10/04/2012

Re: Finally! My first Check

• Options
    we looked there, we met with Lindsay i think, she was sooo nice and helpful, I'm sure you're wedding will be great!
  • Options
    Congrats! Great check. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Nice check! I started a new job when I was first planning too. Things will settle down and fall into place. =)
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats!!

9 months will go fast, but you'll be great if you just use your lists and stay organized :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_finally-first-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:38146c6c-22de-4cb9-b68d-943b0da9208aPost:69fcd87e-a92d-41a0-8fdd-b7fb617a4c7b">Finally! My first Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just put down a deposit on my venue and have my date officially. I'm going to be a Revere Bride! I feel like I'm so behind with only 9 months and a few days to go but between holidays and starting a new job I just haven't been focused on the wedding.
    Posted by xinabride[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! So happy to see another Revere bride here! Congrats! Margie is seriously amazing. They will take such good care of you!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards