Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

NEW LAS VEGAS BRIDE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

HELLO LAS VEGAS KNOTTIES I AM GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS AUGUST OF NEXT 2011. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START. HERE ARE SOME OF MY IDEAS I WOULD LOVE AN EVENING WEDDING NOT IN A CHAPEL MAYBE A GARDEN. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A NON TRADITIONAL RECEPTION MEANING NOT IN A CLOSED BALLROOM. I AM GOING TO NEED A STARTING POINT FOR EVERYTHING FROM PHOTOGRAPHERS, TO CAKES PLACES ETC.,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP OR GIVE ME AS MUCH ADVISE AS YOU CAN OR DIRECT ME TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

LAKEESHA

Re: NEW LAS VEGAS BRIDE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    To start look in my sig where there are links to faq's and bio's....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As, Stinkerbell said, check out the links in her siggy, they are very helpful.  Also, to get a better idea of what you are looking for, how many guests are you expecting, and what is your budget?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I stalked the "Knotties" List when I first started. It gave me some great ideas and just took off from there.  As Olivea12 said....it really matters how many people your expecting....what kind of ceremony your looking for...You can do almost anything in Vegas!

• Options
    bethm098bethm098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, welcome and congrats, some nice places to get married  would be, the grove, or even springs preserve is really pretty with lots of plants and flowers,also any of the golf courses are very nice. Also check out dtyler photography,
     www.dtyler-photography.com I hope this helps you out a bit. GL
  • Options
    JAMAKAHHJAMAKAHH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks knotties all and any information is very well apprecited. I am exspecting about 100 people and not trying to stay around 15,000 i said trying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards