Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

accommodations wording

how does ths sound?

We have reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. Please reserve your room by 3/23/13 to gaurentee special rate.

Hotel 1-
phone number
website
booking code

Hotel 2-
phone number
website
booking code

for more information about accommodations, rates or any additional information please see our website
www.awesomewedding.com

should I put the booking code, or just say refer to the wedding party name? (same for both hotels) the booking code is also online. We would rather not put the address on the card because it takes up too much space and we like to pretend everyone is computer literate :)

Re: accommodations wording

• Options
    edited October 2012
    I put both, if I remember correctly.  We said please refere to the _____ wedding, and then also listed the confirmation code and 1-800 # to call.
    oh, and I might have added the website but crazy enough, I can't remember if I did for sure.  I know not everyone is computer literate or even HAS a computer :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_accommodations-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:3e16b73d-aa18-408b-9f70-d3e1a09be847Post:9577f559-a9d6-409d-953b-c2fd1e6af0ef">accommodations wording</a>:
    [QUOTE]how does ths sound? We have reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. Please reserve your room by 3/23/13 to gaurentee special rate. Hotel 1- phone number website booking code Hotel 2- phone number website booking code for more information about accommodations, rates or any additional information please see our website <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.awesomewedding.com">www.awesomewedding.com</a> should I put the booking code, or just say refer to the wedding party name? (same for both hotels) the booking code is also online. We would rather not put the address on the card because it takes up too much space and we like to pretend everyone is computer literate :)
    Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

Here are my thoughts :) I would use the name alone if that is sufficient and include the reservation number on your website.

<font size="2"><font color="#000000">For your convenience, we have secured a block of rooms at 
    </font></font><font size="2" color="#000000"> </font> <p style="text-align:center;margin:0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><font size="2"><font color="#000000">1st hotel information
    2nd hotel information
    </font></font></p><font size="2"><font color="#000000">
    Please mention the______wedding when placing your reservation.</font></font><font size="2" color="#000000"> </font><font size="2"><font color="#000000">For additional accommodations, directions, and information visit our wedding website</font></font><font size="2" color="#000000"> </font><font size="2"><font color="#000000"><span>                                                </span>_______________________</font></font><font size="2" color="#000000"> </font>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PERFECT!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_accommodations-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:3e16b73d-aa18-408b-9f70-d3e1a09be847Post:7d349cdb-331d-4e0d-830e-02dc8e8ef52e">Re: accommodations wording</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to accommodations wording : Here are my thoughts :) I would use the name alone if that is sufficient and include the reservation number on your website. For your convenience, we have secured a block of rooms at    1st hotel information 2nd hotel information Please mention the______wedding when placing your reservation.   For additional accommodations, directions, and information visit our wedding website                                                    _______________________  
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    make sure spell check before printing ;)
  • Options
    I actually planned to just put the room block information on the website. On my STD's I put to go to the website for accomodation information
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards