Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vista and Media Booked, Other Options for In-Suite Reception?

As subject states both these suites are booked. We want to do in-suite reception with our own catering (Jason's), another other good options that will allow us to bring in our own food and booze?

Re: Vista and Media Booked, Other Options for In-Suite Reception?

• Options
    Aria has a nice hospitality suite that I was considered before. It doesn't have a strip view but a beautiful mountain view.

Planet Hollywood also has APEX suite which is pretty cool.

How many people are you expecting? if you have under 20 people, Wrap Around suite at The Cosmopolitan can be an option as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    30, suite must allow own catering.
  • Options
    Might also consider the Boulevard or Panorama at Planet Hollywood.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Checked all suites at PH, sold out, grrrr Thanks though!
  • Options
    Technically, I don't think any of the hotels allow in-suite catering by anyone other than their own catering service. The difference is people just don't TELL them. ;) With all the parties and such that people throw, it's common to see people dragging coolers, delivery personnel, and so on in the lobby. The trick is to avoid telling them the suite is for a wedding reception, and you need someone to watch for the caterer so they can give them access to the elevator and room (depending on which hotel you use, some require a room key card to use the elevator past a certain floor number).
  • Options
    The Vista is definitely preferable to the Media due to the floor plan.

The H and L suites (L not listed on the website) at THEHotel (soon to be Delano) are also an option.  I think they're generally in better shape than the Vista; the L is very roomy.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Checked THEhotel and only rooms left are THESuite and THEVSuite, both too small.
  • Options

If you just checked the booking page on PH, they may not actually be booked.  I think I heard that PH was no longer taking general reservations for the suites like Panorama and Apex and reserving them for high-rollers and what not, so if you're interested in the suites at PH, I would contact Total Experiences and see if they can check on the availablity for you.

• Options
    Thanks Vireyda I'll check with Total Experiences, I'm striking out left and right. At this point I'm considering doing it at our home but that's a whole different headache I don't think we want on our wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards