Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

5 days to go!!! A few last minute questions...

Hi everyone,

I have gotten so much info off this board and I am so incredibly grateful!  This time has come and I leave for Vegas from Chicago on Thursday morning with LOTS or errands to run.  I have a couple of last minute questions before I set out.  I am doing a DD bus/Vista Suite party Friday evening for a "Welcome Party" and am getting married Saturday evening at the Bali Hai Golf Club. 

1.  Ice situation in Vista Suite- how do I get it and where do I put it?  Do I buy styrofoam coolers? 
2.  Do I tip Todd (photographer)?
3.  For those who did a Double Decker bus, how did you bring alcohol on the bus? 
Oh gosh, I had a couple more I forgot at this time :( 
TIA!!! 
Kelly

Re: 5 days to go!!! A few last minute questions...

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

So exciting!

We did tip Todd.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Ice machines in the hall or there is a small store across LV BLV to get bags of ice. If your going to Lee's to get your booze, I believe they have styrofoam coolers.
    2. I would tip.
    3. I believe you can drop it off ahead of time or you can have them meet you to pick up beforehand. I've heard they will put it on ice for you

Yea for Vegas! Enjoy your weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend going the cooler and ice bag route.  I bought two huge styrofoam coolers from walmart when I got to vegas for the two wedding party getting ready rooms and it took at least 15 minutes standing at the ice machine to fill each one, then you have to haul 30 pounds of ice down the hall.  Ten times easier to just get several bags at the store and have a bellman bring them all up.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot wait to see some Bali Hai reviews and pics when you get back.  As I mentioned in a few other posts, we were seriously considering Bali Hai for our wedding.  Congrats, it'll be gorgeous!
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for those who tipped their photog, what % did you go with?

congrats & enjoy your wedding!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bell Services actually gave us the best tip for Ice.  If you call Room Service you can request ice and trays.  Planet Hollywood only chaged me $4 per tray of ice and no one had to go out and get it in the heat.  They broughy the trays on room service tables, the trays were big rubber trays you often see dirty dishes stacked in, in industrial kitchens.  They worked beautifully for our bar.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards