Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Elvis Jr??

I know that many place will offer Elvis to walk the bride down the aisle and sing 1-5 songs, but just a random thought occured to me - would there be an Elvis Jr. who would be a ring bearer?

My boyfriend joking brought this up but I know that almost anything is possible in Vegas....so I'm throwing this out there!

Re: Elvis Jr??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of it but I would contact the Elvis chapels and ask. A lot are owner operated so if daddy dresses up as Elvis for a living I am sure their kids probably aren't opposed to the idea either! (though maybe not by choice!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not unless you brought someone along and dressed him as Elvis. There are child labor laws and stuff, I highly doubt chapels have a child on hand to perform his services.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try getting a midget Elvis. I know there are a few of those
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_elvis-jr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:40c45bee-fc0a-475f-9ab0-64b3c4d19bf1Post:8ec1638a-bf96-4e5c-bd1d-67fb6c186a68">Re: Elvis Jr??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not unless you brought someone along and dressed him as Elvis. There are child labor laws and stuff, I highly doubt chapels have a child on hand to perform his services.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't they fall under the performing acts/actors guild (or whatever its called) so technically it would be possible?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards