Nevada-Las Vegas

Re: In

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked the same question a while back, lol.
    The responses I got were along the lines of:
    "the suite comes with a maid throught the hotel, so don't worry about cleaning up"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI I got a bartender through Culinary Pros on the suggestion of Masterpiece Cuisine.  When I called to book the bartender they asked me how many people we were expecting and then recommended a "server" or two.  Even though the food will be buffet, they will be assisting the bartender, making sure people have drinks, and cleaning up trash and making sure the food area stays clean.  While they won't be necessarily cleaning up at the end, they will be keeping stuff clean while they are there.  They charge $25 an hour and I think have a 5 hour minimum.  Since that was also the cheapest rate I received for a bartender as well, I went ahead and booked them. 
    I figure Maid Service can deal with the bulk of it the next day
    http://www.culinaryproslv.com/
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha!  The thought never crossed my mind until I called Sari at Culinary Pros and what she told me made a lot of sense.  I also liked the fact that I don't have to worry about someone getting ice for the bartender etc
    Sari is great to talk to on the phone as well. 
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had drinks for our after party. The maid cleaned the next day.. we left a large tip.
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Question - So if you are having the the second server person, then is it $25 for the bartender, and $25 for the servicer, meaning $125 each, totaling $250?  Plus tip of course. 

I assumed that was the case when Sari had said the same thing to me...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-reception-clean-up-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:4120d892-3e8d-4df5-b59a-1da874029e7dPost:49ef0877-4891-4661-9153-28f767686e7b">Re: In Suite reception clean up</a>:
    [QUOTE]Question - So if you are having the the second server person, then is it $25 for the bartender, and $25 for the servicer, meaning $125 each, totaling $250?  Plus tip of course.  I assumed that was the case when Sari had said the same thing to me...
    Posted by Sara191431[/QUOTE]

Yes $25 an hour per person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just brought like 10 trashbags with me. We kept them behind the bar, and people were good a bout throwing stuff away. The next morning, I picked up a little, and piled all the trashbags on the big table w/ the food trash and left a hefty tip for the maid. We didn't have a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards