Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

anyone wearing spanx?!?!?

i was just looking at the website and there are sooo many different ones to choose from, anyone using them or ever use them before,,,im a spanx newbie

Re: anyone wearing spanx?!?!?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    spanx is fabulous!  don't go anywhere without them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never worn them either, but bought this nude pair once I realized my dress was a bit to sheer on the bottom.  Plus, I'm hoping it will keep me from having a gut after eating and drinking too much at our reception. 

http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2990096&cp=2992553.3010022&parentPage=family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wear them under my dresses when needed.  I will be using them under my wedding gown.  I like the power panties but I'm going to us the higher power ones on the day of wedding. 

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have worn them and have the high waist spanx to wear under my dress. You can also get Spanx Assets at Target. They are less expensive but personally I think they work just as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow target!!! that is awesome! thanks for the advice ladies i am def gonna invest in a pair
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely. I was wearing them when I went I got measured for my dress. When I looked at the measurements a few months later I realized that the spanx took two inches of my waist. Now I'm a beleiver.
  • Options
    eburesheburesh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What style would you wear with a corset-type bra? I just figured if they overlapped a little bit it wouldn't be a big deal, but the lady at the department store made it sound like that would a disaster.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so what kind does everyone prefer since there are so many, i want the one that works the best!!! someone said "high power"
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wore spanx and quite honestly, i thought the pantyhose that I normally wear, Great Shapes, sold at Walmart worked just as well and were cheaper.
    If you want to try though, check out your sizes on the Spanx Web site and go over to Ebay. You'll save, I did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards