Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

**TREVI BRIDES**

Any Trevi brides around?  I'm looking to see how you guys had your reception there and what florist you used if you used one and what the pricing was.  Does anyone have pictures of their reception there?  I can't picture how it would be set up...

Thanks ladies!  80 days to go!

Re: **TREVI BRIDES**

• Options
    stacylynn8529stacylynn8529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Trevi bride but not until May. I asked Michelle for florist ideas and she told me Rosey Posey Floral Design or English Garden Florist. I'm going with Rosey Posey. I'm doing mine real simple... I'm just going to scatter some pink rose petals on the table and have a small centerpiece.... for 6 tables it's about $300 worth of flowers and Michelle is providing me with black table linens. She sent me some pictures of a bride that did pink and black like I wanted so take a look!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much stacylynn!

Would you mind emailing those to me?  My monitor is kind of small and is not letting me maximize the pics.

karlie brown 16 at yahoo dot com

Pink and black are my colors too!!  Perfect :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    stacylynn8529stacylynn8529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls!

I am getting married in March and I'm still looking for a reception site.  My fiance and I are paying for the reception for about 22 people.  I was looking at Maggiano's and Trevi.  Did you book receptions at Trevi?  They do not have private dining rooms, correct?  I am just nervous because I was reading reviews on TripAdvisor.  Do you know of anyone who has had their reception there? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards